A successful consulting or expert engagement is built on a foundation of high standards of values, integrity and ethics. Our guiding principles are based upon the Institute of Management Consultants’ Code of Ethics:
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity and professionalism.
- We will work with clients to establish clear and realistic expectations of the benefits, scope and deliverables of the engagement.
- We will only accept assignments for which we possess the experience and competence to serve clients effectively.
- We will treat appropriately all confidential information.
- We will avoid conflicts of interest.
- We will offer to withdraw from any engagement where we believe our objectivity, integrity, impartiality or effectiveness may be impaired.
- We will agree in advance, and in writing, on the basis for fees and expenses.